Friday, February 27, 2009

Tuesday, February 24th

Today my mother was here so I availed myself of the free child-watching to do a long ride with LOTS of hills. I REALLY enjoyed my ride today!! I had been getting a wee bit burnt-out on all of this and the pressure of trying to fit it all in and today revitalized me and reinvigorated me AND built up a bit of confidence in my ability. I wore my MP3 player and listened to KSGN Christian radio whilst riding and it was SO nice to have something to engage my brain!! Even the staticy places where fine because I had something to listen to! I have firmly established that I truly am a multi-tasker and am uncomfortable when not doing two or more things at once. Time really flew by today and I so enjoyed myself!

Totals:
Ride 51 miles
Joy lots

No comments:

Post a Comment