Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday, February 6th

Today is rainy off and on. As my friend Danyale would say: "It's not raining, it's spitting" so it's nice that it's an off-the-bike day. I did 1/2 hr Pilates followed by 1/2 hr Yoga (with Mason) feels SO good on the legs, aaahhh. I intended to immediately follow that with a 3 mile run but the internet was down (very difficult for Nic to do his school) and chaos reigned for a while. So, I didn't end up getting out for my run until 5:45pm when it was nice and dark and stormy. Running in the dark is nice though because then you can't see how far you have to go and it feels like you're running somewhere new. I have been running for about 5 years now and have yet to really enjoy it, but I like what it does for me in such a short amount of time.
Literally 5 minutes after I got home the rain started up again! I love the winter weather but am a bit nervous about it too because it really interferes with my training so we'll see what tomorrow holds.

Totals:
Pilates 1/2 hr
Yoga 1/2 hr
Run 3 miles
Lunges 50
Weights 2 sets of 20
Crunches 50

No comments:

Post a Comment