Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday, February 28th

Today my friend, Marty, joined me and we went down to meet Team World Vision at the San Juan Capistrano train station. We rode from there, down along the gorgeous ocean, through State Beach, up and through Camp Pendelton, and down into Carlsbad. The ride on the way down was gorgeous and at times easy. On the way back up, the hills through Camp Pendelton and the headwinds made the ride quite a bit more challenging! It was very nice to ride with a group though and it was great to have Marty join me (and hopefully, also at the century)!! God's creation is breathtaking and I got to be out in it (sweating and working) for quite some time today! Finished up with some food and fellowship at Ruby's and then back to my sweet family!
The ride is 2 weeks from today! AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Totals:
Ride 65 miles
Fellowship lots of it

No comments:

Post a Comment