Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wednesday, March 4th

Well, an interesting thing about all the cycling I've been doing; I've been working SO hard and all I have to show for it are these ginormous speed skater thighs(not that there's anything wrong with that) and less than admirable abs. I realized that I have been sacrificing my usual routines in favor of the necessary work I must put in for training. But, I decided on Off-the-Bike days I'm going to REALLY step it up! So, today I ran almost 4 miles (used the baby's inhaler) and then did my Kick, Punch, Crunch video which I haven't done in months and I loved it! I sweated so much the boys got grossed out-that's hard to do let me tell you!! Followed by much weights and band stuff.

Totals:
Run 3.89 miles
Kick,Punch, Crunch 1 hr 15 minutes
Arm curls 3 sets 15 (25 lb)
Lateral lifts 3 sets 15 (10 lb)
Triceps 3 sets of 20 (blue band)
Overhead lift 3 sets 15 (25 lb)

No comments:

Post a Comment