Thursday, March 5, 2009

Monday, March 2nd

Today, I rode out to the church and met Jamie and the wee ones there (we picked up Mase from Bball practice and dropped Nic for Boy scouts) and we rode over to the Cucamonga trail. I pulled Logi and J pulled Mase with the X2Cycle Tandem Rack, which is a wonderful invention but Mason needs a much lighter, better bike!!! He's such a little stud, he just pedals his little heart out, he never complained and whined, he wants to "train"! Anyway, because of the company (and I SO loved riding with my family!) I put my bike in a SUPER easy gear and just spun the whole way, which I dislike but is necessary for training my legs into a smoother stroke and also kept me in the same vicinity as my family. ;0) I rode back home while they drove and I cranked it to try to beat them, which I did!!! ;0) They went a different way and left after I did, but it was a good impetus to bust it out!
Hopefully, J got the bicycling bug again and will soon resume his riding!

Totals:
Spin 10 miles
Ride hard 10 miles
Family time priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment